- Particle size
- Damage strength
- Heat shock resistance value
- Thermal conductivity
- Heat expansion coefficient (refer to graph)
- Super Heating : Occurs due to wrong insertion method of bridging and when excessively increasing temperature when working at melting furnace.
- Finning : It refers to casting infiltrating through the crack of refractories and the crack is classified according to the management of melting furnace: perpendicular, horizontal and irregular cracks.
- Spalling : means breaking loose due to factors such as lack of wrong stomping, wrong sintering and moisture containing.
- Erosion : means the lining thickness gradually decreasing due to chemical and physical factors.
- Build Up : means the accumulation of oxides of molten metal in the wall that has been lined.
|Item||SiO2 (%)||Al2O3 (%)||MgO (%)||TiO2 (%)||Other (%)||Other (%)||Highest use temperature(℃)||Density (g/cc)||Particle size (mesh)|
|MINRO-SIL RAM 1001||99.2||0.5||-||-||-||0.2||1650||2.15||6|
|MINRO-AL PLASTIC A76||24.0||70.2||-||0.7||-||0.1||1650||2.56||8|
|STEEL-PAK 90CR||9.7||77.3||0.1||0.1||Cr2O3 7.8||3.0||1760||2.93||4|
|COIL CEMENT A44||0.1||95.5||-||-||-||0.4||1815||2.72||14|
It is a silica based refractory designed for lining coreless induction furnaces and can be selected according to tapping temperature. It has long life time as it has no moisture and high purity.
|HW-WEAVE||2.0 – 2.2mm||25m/Roll, 50m/Roll||CERAMIC CLOTH|
|MODEL NO.(DRFL)||Range of use(forms diameter)||Furnace capacity|
|0914 - 020||Dia 220 - 360mm||150 - 400kg|
|1424 - 050||Dia 350 - 600mm||500 - 1500kg|
|2232 - 050||Dia 550 - 800mm||1500 - 3000kg|
|SP||special ordering specification||5 ton or more|